Snake Suspenderz will be playing week 8 of 10 in the 4th Annual Lake City Music in the Mini Park concert series.
The park itself is at 125th and Lake City Way, right near the library and where they hold the Lake City Farmer’s Market. It’s easy to get there by bus, I used to busk at that Farmer’s Market quite a bit.
While I can’t guarantee there’ll be no changes, as of this time the line-up looks like this. (I’ve included links where I could find them.)
- June 13 – Jump Ensemble – contemporary jazz
- June 20 – Gansango – West African drumming
- June 27 – Ana Morales & Flamenco Danzarte – Flamenco dance & percussion
- July 4 – The Gumbo Twins – rockin’ Cajun & Zydeco soul
- July 11 – Ballet Folklorico – Mexican folk dance
- July 18 – Orkestyr Farfeleh – not (just) your Bubba’s Klezmer
- July 25 – Honky Tonk Sweethearts – vintage country, western swing, rockabilly
- August 1 – Snake Suspenderz – cartoon jazz & novelty songs
- August 8 – Correo Aereo – Latin & world music
- August 15 – WB Reid & Bonnie Zahnow – old time music & fiddle tunes
The whole series is free, so come on down and check out more than one!